A little bit of help with my Upwork profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
11 of 14

"help clients with there business" should be "help clients with their business"

Carly L Member Since: Nov 21, 2016
12 of 14

When you posted with your other account here yesterday (https://community.upwork.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/375965) I suggested that you proofread your profile.  My advice stands.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Carly L Member Since: Nov 21, 2016
13 of 14

You need to proofread your profile for grammar, punctuation and capitalization.  Realistically, if you can't write your four-line profile with accuracy, people probably aren't going to hire you to write emails for them. 

I would also suggest taking some of the Upwork tests and showing the results on your profile so that you have evidence of your skills.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
14 of 14

Apart from your duplicate profile...Your profile still tells a client very little about how you can solve their problem. And you still have several spelling/grammar errors, including in your employment history. I would also recommend taking some tests.

The VA field is saturated and very competitive. You need to stand out with an excellent photo, interesting title, and fantastic overview. You need to grab the attention of a client and make them want to work with you. Right now your profile is very bland.