🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Academic Assignment - Job Awarded
Page options
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Academic Assignment - Job Awarded

Hello Upwork, 

The job poster replied to my proposal and sent a link to download files that contained academic assignments, I informed him I will n to be doing this but noticed the job was already awarded to someone else, also there was no Flag option available on the job to flag it for a review. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

From his job history, it appears most of his projects were related to academic assignments. 

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Ashraf,

I checked and can confirm this job post is no longer available, thank you for your report.

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes not available because he hired and closed the job, the post is still there usually in such cases the job post is removed.

The Job was reposted by the same person again. 

You need to act more swiftly on such jobs, because unsuspecting and new freelancers will go ahead with such jobs without realizing these jobs are not allowed and later you will reverse the payment. 

ashrafkhan81_0-1670073425954.png

Hi Ashraf,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives.

~ AJ
Upwork
81852f33
Community Member

pls you can re visit upwork community support help service
Forum for any details suggestions feedback inquired . Upwork Help support..

Thanks goodluck

Mary ann
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths