🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » After Giving hourly job Client not responding...
Page options
Muhammad A Community Member

After Giving hourly job Client not responding me

Hello My client give me job to manage instagram account .

After all discussion about project he hired me . after on day client not responding me .

So I want to ask you can we still Continue work .

because I have done my 10 hour work and submited. 

I am new on upwork kindly help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Muhammad A Community Member

Hello My client give me job to manage instagram account .After all discussion about project he hired me . after on day client not responding me .So I want to ask you can we still Continue work .because I have done my 10 hour work and submited. I am new on upwork kindly help me.
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a client. Your client may have times when they do not respond or communicate as quickly as usual for many reasons — busy on several projects, technical issues, a family emergency, etc. However, if you are working with a client and they become unresponsive for a long period of time, you may want to stop working on the project and wait for a response.

On an hourly contract, you have the option to end your contract with an unresponsive client. We will invoice the hours that you already logged as usual, but you shouldn’t expect any other further payment on the ended contract. Even if your client fails to pay you for the hours you invoiced, you will still be paid if you are eligible for Upwork Hourly Protection. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths