Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Agency Profile

Highlighted
James R Member Since: Aug 4, 2017
1 of 8

Hi there, 

I just signed up as a freelancer for Upwork. I would now like to create an agency profile and invite other freelancers to my team. I have tried following the instructions for creating an agency as posted by others here, however I do not see any option to "Create a Company" in my profile settings. 

UPDATE: Sorry everyone I now found the link! (It was sorta "hidden" at the bottom left lol). Don't see any option to remove my question so I'm updating it here. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-James

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi James,

I'm glad you were able to create your agency. If you have any other questions about setting it up, feel free to post here and ask the Community. Also, check out this help article for details about managing an agency.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jared I Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
3 of 8

Is the only way to have an agency profile by adding the Agency Plus Membership or is there a way to create an agency profile for free?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Jared,

Agencies are meant for teams of freelancers and in order to support team members, the agency will need a Plus Membership. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Damian W Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
5 of 8

Hi Valeria, 

A friend of mine has been trying to upload his profile several times and it hasn't been approved, what he's really looking for is to create an agency profile. Do you know if there's another way to create an agency profile or someone he can call or email to know what is wrong with his profile? 

I'll be waiting for your answer!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 8

Hi Damian,

If your friend would like to create an Agency, they'll need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved. Once they do get their Freelancer account approved, they can open an Agency and list all team members in their agency. To learn more about Agencies, you can share this and these help articles with them.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Damian W Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
7 of 8

Hi Bojan! thanks so much for your answer but the thing is that we've tried many times for the freelancer profile to get approved and we don't know what is it that we're missing and then if it doesn't get approved we won't be able to start an agency account

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 8

Hi Damian,

Please note that only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile will help determine if there is a sufficient demand for their skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance.

Please check this help article

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled