🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » **Edited** is scamming all
Page options
Astghik G Community Member

**Edited** is scamming all

Hello everyone, being new to this platform, I was also deceived by this company, but half way through studying them, I realized that they are liars and I did not send any money. I just ask everyone not to contact employers through any other website outside of Upwork, if someone tells you to contact them through Telegram or other social media, it is 100% a scam. Please dear upwork management neutralize such scammers so that people can trust you and work with you.

 Pay attention to the 4th point.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
Ze Eduardo P Community Member

So you have violated Upwork's terms of service by contacting a client outside of the platform and then got offended that they tried to scam you?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Astghik,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Danish F Community Member

Upwork is one of the best online job platforms for beginners. Why I am saying this is because many of my friends get their first job in the initial month. Upwork is the best opportunity for everyone.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths