🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
Michael J Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
Eusebiu G Community Member

Hi All! I`m fresh here in Upwork and I would really appreciate any advice from your part if you have 1 minute to review my profile! Thank you!

Ian T Community Member

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and would appreciate some constructive criticism on my profile.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0141d5a60f57bc3415

Mariam L Community Member

Is there is a certain way to introduce yourself and your talents through a description on your profile?

Abi F Community Member

hi everyone,
I've joined upwork from a few years ago, at that time I was focused on studying and now I'm still learning, while helping others is only for a limited circle, now I want to help more, please see my profile, and suggest some improvements- repair

best,
Abifathan (Makassar, Indonesia)

Habiba R Community Member

Hello! I have been applying to different jobs since a few weeks now but unfortunately have not received any approvals. Can you please have a look at my profile and see if any changes needed.

Sa'Adatu A Community Member

Hello seniors I am new herevvabd hoping to learn from you. Kindly do a feedback for my profile thx in anticipation

Deeleecia H Community Member

I would love for my profile to be reviewed. 

Murtaza A Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Murtaza A Community Member

Would you please check my profile and give your feedback? Thanks

Kumar G Community Member

Hi Community!

Would you please review my profile and provide some feedback?

Best,

Kumar G. 

Kumar G Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am new to Upwork. Would you kindly review my profile and provide feedback?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kumar G.

Ada C Community Member

Hi Mike!

I am new to Upwork and would like some assesment on my profile. I have made some proposals but still not getting feedback. Any words of advice?

Thank you very much!

Best,

Ada C

Ehtisham F Community Member

Hello There, I joined upwork almost 2 months ago. Could you please review the profile.

Mira M Community Member

Please sir can you help by taking a look at my profile and see how I can improve or some ideas you can help with. 🙏🙏

Tazuh F Community Member

Please review my profile and help me where lacking 

Ahmed E Community Member

Would you please  review my profile and give me feedback and advice me to improve it

Robel A Community Member

Could you please help me take a look at my profile please. thanks 

Andi Rizki Indah Y K Community Member

Would you mind taking a look at my profile and suggesting if anything should be improved and added

Eisha F Community Member

I am new here i am trying my best but i cannot get any order what should i do?? i want to start up now.

Ossama M Community Member

Hi Greetings,

Please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Regards,

Ossama
Chris B Community Member

Hello, I am brand new to Upwork and excited to start freelancing. Can you please review my profile and provide feedback?  

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019521421cb7758f15?viewMode=1

Thanks!

India H Community Member

Hi Mike, would you mind taking a look at my profile? I have a primary and a side profile. Any advice you can give is great! 

Jessica H Community Member

I would love some feedback on my profile. Thank you in advance! 

Olawale B Community Member

Hi Mike J,

Please help me check my Upwork account, I delivered my first job on 1st of July this year while operating on freelance basic (free) and since then, I've been applying for more jobs and never gotten any.

I subscribed to freelance plus on 14th of August, and still applying but no response again. I have wasted alot of connects without success.

Is anything wrong with my account, has it been deactivated, or not on Upwork search list ?

I need to know what is going on please. 

Anass S Community Member

I don't have a single professional feed. Please help me by adding your comments and I will do it for you as well.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths