Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good to work

preet6565
Ramesh R Member Since: Jan 10, 2017
1 of 8

Hi All,

Today I joined this Official community. Could you please someone can understand me how to get the work? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Ramesh,

Your profile needs to be approved first before you can start using your account. If approved, please follow the advice I shared here, work on your profile and getting to know the platform before you start submitting proposals.

Untitled
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 8

Ramesh: your question is very general and makes it seem as though you have not read any introductory material. It is inappropriate.

After you have read general material and learned the basics, if you have a specific question, you are welcome to ask it here in the Community Forum.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 8

It's not really good to work. It's just a necessary evil. I'd rather be yachting personally.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 8

re: "I'd rather be yachting personally."

Of course. But for that type of activity, you would need to bill your clients using manually-logged time.

lysis10
Community Guru
6 of 8

I gotta figure out how I can just bill clients for breathing, so then I can go yachting and bill them 24 hours you know because I'm just gracing their presence from some Mediterranean sea.

vdubeau
Community Guru
Vince D Member Since: Feb 18, 2016
7 of 8

Jen,

Just make sure you bill them for 25 hours when the clocks get turned back. I did that once on a B&M consulting job. Smiley Happy

"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
Buckaroo Banzai
lysis10
Community Guru
8 of 8

Vince, I apparently need coaching from you. Where's your $500 course cuz I'd take it!