🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
Dee Ann Jo A Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

585 REPLIES 585
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Joab, 

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:
Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Avery
Dennis R Community Member

Hi there...my profile has been under review for a while now, I received an email today saying that my profile needs to be reset because I haven't been working on Upwork...but I can't work because my profile is under review.

How can I resolve the issue?

Thanks 🙂

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Dennis,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Nicki T Community Member

Hello! Nice to meet the person that reads this. Can you please approve my profile? It's been more than a month and it says my profile is 100 % completed. 

I want to know if I can start, I really need to, please answer me.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Nicki,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs. 

I hope this helps, and good luck! 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Mirisha S Community Member

Good evening!

More than a week has passed by and I am waiting for an email if my profile is accepted.

I thank you in advance for your information.

Tifanie T Community Member

Sirs/Mesdames,

My profile completion is already at 95% and haven't received any update yet if my profile is already approved or not. In addition,As much as I wanted to update my profile, no  "resubmit" button is reflected.

For your kind response, please.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Tifanie! I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

~Andrea
Mirisha S Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I want to know if my profile has been approved or not?

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Mirisha,

~ Avery
Sreerag M Community Member

I have created a basic profile in Upwork and it's still showing verification pending. This has been the case for some months now. Not sure what's the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

William T C Community Member

Sreerag,

Please click the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen for assistance. Have a great day!

Hi William. Did that multiple times. There's no helpfule information I could find.

Hi Sreerag,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - . I am not able to submit any proposals. It says,

Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal.

This has been the case for some months now.

Hi Sreerag,

I'm not able to replicate the issue you're having. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

It has been some months since I joined the platform. It still shows profile under review. I don't know what's wrong. Some guidance will be really helpful.

Hi Sreerag,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - . I am not able to send any proposals. The message says,

Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal.

This has been the case for some months now.

Jaymarc R Community Member

Hello im jaymarc 

Can i ask why my profile in upwork is under review right now as a freelancer any one can help me?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Jaymarc,

~ Luiggi
Byron Henri T Community Member

How to check if account is Approved?

Thank you

Mykola A Community Member

Your account look good now. I can open and see it.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Byron,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Mikhail K Community Member

Can I verify by video call to pass verification by photo?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths