๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
Dee Ann Jo A Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If youโ€™re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

585 REPLIES 585
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Panji,

Yes, your profile visibility is already set to Public.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Asifa K Community Member

Yes

Angelica D Community Member

Hi Mike! I would also like to ask if my profile is already approved or not. Furthermore, I would like to ask on how to be a verified account, with the blue badge beside the username. Should I do many projects in order for me to obtain it? I would like to know more about that concern. Thank you and have a good day!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Angelica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Weโ€™re slowly rolling ID verified badges out to all freelancers over the next few months. Once you become eligible for this badge, youโ€™ll be notified when you log into Upwork. Youโ€™ll then be asked to complete the verification process by uploading an official government-issued ID and meeting with us for a short video call.

โ€‹

Thank you

Pradeep

Milica L Community Member

Hi! Could you please check if my profile has been approved? Thanks!

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Milica,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that it's been approved. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. Welcome to Upwork! Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Adeola A Community Member

Hello, 

Please could you help me check if my profile is approved on upwork? 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Adeola,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Yedilzemen T Community Member

Can you please check mine...and its also say 0 connects its new account?

Muhammad Farooq Ah K Community Member

How do I check if my profile is approved

Uthira P Community Member

Hello Pradeep

Could you check my account as well. Its still staying "under review"?

Thanks in advance.

Farman K Community Member

How do I check if my profile is approved

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Farman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that it has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ AJ
Upwork
Farman K Community Member

How can I get the calants quickly?

Nayan S Community Member

Why is it showing in my profile

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Nayan,

Could you please share more details on how can I assist you? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Melanie L Community Member

Great, thank you for the help. I have another issue. I try to update my address and the error is:

In order to change your address to the United States, you must first provide your W-9 tax information here.
The W-9 is completely filled out. What is the problem?
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Melanie,

I can see that the team in charge of your concern already reached out to you via email with instructions on how to update your address. Feel free to communicate with our team through that email or this support ticket if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Kevin S Community Member

I'm still wating for my profile to be reviewed since last week. Still can't send proposals, i'll be very grateful if you can help me Mike

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Kevin,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Ademola H Community Member

Hello Joan,

Can you please help assess my Upwork profile to know and tell if it is approved yet? 

Thanks in advance.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Ademola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Muniba M Community Member

Thanks for your reply Mike but my profile was already approved and i took learning paths new to upwork 101 and 102 and they said the will review my profile i thought it must be for some profile enhancing purposes or maybe something like that

Malay M Community Member

Hi Mike J

I have just submitted the profile for review but didn't receive any confirmation or email. Could you please chek if it is approved or not?

Adeola A Community Member

Hello Mike, 

Please how do I know my profile is approved on upwork 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths