Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get Work

musfiqurrahman15
Musfiqur R Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1 of 10

HI,

I'm Musfiqur. My working area ie Html Email Template & signatures develope. I'm so worried about my job, I've recently completed my first Project and Now I'm stuck on the 2nd job. I really don't understand why i can't get any project? I've sent proposals on jobs which perfectly match on my skill but even not get any response, also no invitation. 

What  should I do next? please give me a suggestion. 

louisaj
Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Hi Musfiqur,

I had a look at your profile. Your English may be letting you down in some areas. Plus the English test could do with being a 5 to match the 'fluent in English' tab that appears on the right hand side of your profile. Most people have a 5 out of 5 on their profile for English if they are listing themselves as fluent. Clients look for little things like this. 

Also, $5 an hour is quite low. It portrays low confidence in your work. Are you worth only $5 an hour? 

Quality clients hardly ever go for the lowest price.

Hope that helps a little,

Louisa 

View solution in original post

musfiqurrahman15
3 of 10

thank you friends. can you help me to get a project?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 10

It's because your portfolio items are stolen and hopefully clients are verifying your "expertise" at the copy and paste and realizing that they would be better off going with a real professional.

musfiqurrahman15
5 of 10

I think you do some mistake. my portfolio is my sample work. I have the original code.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 10

LOL no it's not

sivasrinu
Siva S Member Since: Feb 24, 2018
7 of 10

How can i get my first project can you please help

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 10

Hi Siva, 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

-Avery
Untitled
munipallesatyam
Satyanarayana M Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
9 of 10

now how i can change my remunaration

lascottobwfhm7
LaToya S Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
10 of 10

I am going through the same thing. It seems so hard to get work on here. When it was Odesk it was easier. I have so so many skills but I submit so many proposals. I am wondering if the potential clients have time to review my profile. I pray you get work as well as myself sir.