🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How much time do you have to wait to delete a...
Page options
Orza C Community Member

How much time do you have to wait to delete a negative review on your Upwork account?

Hello,

I have a question I`m new to Upwork. I want to start at 10$ an hour for customer support. I`m very confident that I can do the job the only problem is that I don`t know if I can do a 5-star job or an excellent one. So my question is if I get a 4-star or 3-star review for my past employment how much will I have to wait until I can delete that review in case I received it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Orza,

I would be happy to help. I would like to clarify that if you have a problem with the feedback you receive, you have two options.

1. Respond – Post a response to be visible next to the feedback from the client. Must be done within 28 days of the contract ending.
  2. Dispute – Only available under limited circumstances. In the majority of cases, it isn't possible to dispute feedback.

In addition, feedback removal may be available to Top Rated freelancers and agencies. You can find more information in this help article. Additionally, as you are new to Upwork feel free to check this article and this video to help you get started. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Martina P Community Member

You should never ever take a job that you are not confident that you can to expertly. 

On the other hand, assuming that you are always doing the above, you should have no reason to expect bad feedback, right?

Feedback can be removed occasionally for freelancers who are top-rated. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths