elizfin

How to get a job if I don't have a job success rate?

Im brand new to the site. It seems that every job that is posted on here requires a  job success rate of over 90. Well if I havent been able to apply to any jobs its impossible for me to have a success rate. What am I missing?

3 REPLIES 3
mtngigi

Those are default settings that sometimes clients don't bother changing ... you can still apply to those jobs you feel you're qualified for. We all started at zero.

Good luck.

joynul33

Hi,

Welcome to Upwork Familiy. Thanks for your question. If you newbie you can submit the proposal also. There are many job also they don't want job success score also.

Joynul
m_acc_des

Hi Elizabeth,

2 days ago I got my first contract, with no sucess score or rising talent badge, How?

1- Make yourself an expert in a very specific field.

2- Apply to the new jobs very fast, so that your proposal got the chance to be read.

3- Complete your profile to 100%, and write your work history in details.

4- Take tests!, It is very important to support your talk with actions and knowledge.

5- Write great proposals with details, and make the client feel you read what he wants very well.

6- Avoid typos.

7- Apply to the jobs with the lowest rates for the beginning, those clients cannot hire top rated freelancers.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.