🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Identity verification
Page options
Adnan A Community Member

Identity verification

Hello Team!

My Upwork profile is old just created it long ago and never used it now I have started using it but I don't know if my identity is verified or not can someone help me,

and btw, I don't have verify your identity tab in my settings.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your message. Your account is not verified and there is no requirement for you to verify your account at this time. However, should the necessity for verification emerge, our team will promptly inform you. Please note that verification requests cannot be initiated by users; they are systematically extended to Upwork users on an incremental basis. Should your account need verification, you will receive a notification either through email or directly on your account, along with comprehensive instructions on how to proceed with the verification process.

- Pradeep

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your message. Your account is not verified and there is no requirement for you to verify your account at this time. However, should the necessity for verification emerge, our team will promptly inform you. Please note that verification requests cannot be initiated by users; they are systematically extended to Upwork users on an incremental basis. Should your account need verification, you will receive a notification either through email or directly on your account, along with comprehensive instructions on how to proceed with the verification process.

- Pradeep

Adnan A Community Member

Thank you so much for the Help 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths