🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Monthly connects
Page options
Tehj T Community Member

Monthly connects

Hey, I haven't received my monthly connects for this month. It's more than 10 days.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Tehj, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received Connects for your current billing cycle. You may find more information on your Connects History page. You should look for the Dec 23, 2023 date. 

You’ll see your new monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings.

Additionally, you may want to check available learning paths in the Academy section to help you improve your success on Upwork. 

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Tehj, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received Connects for your current billing cycle. You may find more information on your Connects History page. You should look for the Dec 23, 2023 date. 

You’ll see your new monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings.

Additionally, you may want to check available learning paths in the Academy section to help you improve your success on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Ely Angelo T Community Member

I just made my account and doesn't have any connect as i've read in the help center that i cn receive FREE 10 CONNECTS EVERY MONTH but i did not rceive any and its my 2nd day tryna figure out what to do

Faruk A Community Member

Hi

Khouloud B Community Member

I didn't recieve my monthly connects !

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Khouloud,

I see that your billing cycle is Jun 10, 2024 — Jul 9, 2024. You should receive your monthly Connects within 24 hours of the last day of your billing cycle. For more information, visit this article

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths