cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me after Accepting Client Interview proposal, what will happen next?

Highlighted
Puran K Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
1 of 3

Can anyone tell what will happen after client said I will hire you. Tell me will I get any notification?

What about team and contract option?

Dont know about anything

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Do not begin to work until the client sends you an official offer through Upwork, you accept and the job shows on your "My jobs" tab.  Also be sure that the client's payment has been verified and for a fixed price job, escrow has been funded.

You really need to learn how Upwork functions before you get scammed by someone.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
3 of 3

@Puran K wrote:

Can anyone tell what will happen after client said I will hire you. Tell me will I get any notification?

What about team and contract option?

Dont know about anything

Puran - Since it's obvious that you don't know anything about how this site wors, the do's and don'ts and the procedures I Strongly suggest that before proceeding with anything, you read all the information in the blue links on this page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?flash_digest=b2dc6dba56d2b551cf1f97c894546d306bf25fb5  (make sure you click on the Freelancer tab so you'll see and access information concerning freelancers.

There are also Webinars that are given here that contain loads of tips and tricks and other information. I'm not sure how to access them. (you'll need to sign up for one - and they are free) Hopefully someone will pop in and let you know how to access them and to sign up for one.

Scammers prey specificalyy on new freelancer because they know these new freelancers, such as yourself, don't know anything concerning this site and the rules or what to look out for. It's almost like a rite of passage for new freelancers, to be scammed because they don't take the time to learn. Read the posts here, buth for New toUpwork section and the Freelancers section to learn the various scamms and what to look out for.. Because, if you don't I almost guarantee you're get caught.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS