🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile information
Page options
volodymyr-pol
Community Member

Profile information

Greetings.

My father doesn't know English, but he has about 20 years of experience in working with Abode Photoshop + Nikon Capture. He also won a lot of FIAP prizes. Because of COVID he lost his job and i want him to be a freelancer on this website.

How should i edit the profile? On his name (but i'll help him communicate with clients), or on my name, since he doesn't know English?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Volodymyr ,

I'm sorry to hear about the hardship your father is going through, let’s see what we can do to help.

I'd like to start by clarifying that while you are allowed to help your father create an account, you're not allowed to log into it and use it. Instead, you can create an agency and add your father as an exclusive agency member. That way, you can submit proposals on their behalf and participate in the ensuing communication with clients. Please review the agency-related resources compiled in this Help article and feel free to follow up with us here if you need further advice, guidance or assistance.

Give our best to your father and let them know we are here to support them.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Volodymyr ,

I'm sorry to hear about the hardship your father is going through, let’s see what we can do to help.

I'd like to start by clarifying that while you are allowed to help your father create an account, you're not allowed to log into it and use it. Instead, you can create an agency and add your father as an exclusive agency member. That way, you can submit proposals on their behalf and participate in the ensuing communication with clients. Please review the agency-related resources compiled in this Help article and feel free to follow up with us here if you need further advice, guidance or assistance.

Give our best to your father and let them know we are here to support them.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you very much for answering the question!

Have a good day\night, good sir.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths