cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile rejection

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
31 of 36

I am curious why this is such an issue for you, especially as this doesn't directly affect to you.

It would, of course, directly affect her if she was the one offering/selling the training, which was actually my first understanding of the original post.

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
32 of 36

Kim F wrote:

I am curious why this is such an issue for you, especially as this doesn't directly affect to you.

It would, of course, directly affect her if she was the one offering/selling the training, which was actually my first understanding of the original post.

I've been reading this thread like a serial since last night and I never thought of that. Nice twist.

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
33 of 36

Baris A wrote:

I've been reading this thread like a serial since last night and I never thought of that. Nice twist.

Maybe mods can rename the thread; As The Upwork Turns? Cat Wink

34 of 36

I am in as well, That's common problem for the new people who want to create profile in the upwork.

For example if someone bid too late in up work how skilled & qualified the freelancer is!

Chance to get that job around 10%.

Even I have tried to help my friend as well same issues we have too many freelancers if you have more relevant skills then add and resubmit your profile.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
35 of 36

Kim F wrote:

haha that was my guess too

RAMANINTRANDRASANA H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
36 of 36

old post but still relevant, 

i'm one part happy because there will be less concurency but another way, upwork forgot that the little freelancers , newbies was the ones who made upwork the great platform it is now.

not a super algorithm. So beginning to reject massively some area will not bring upwork very far. 

New platforms will benefit for those rejected ressources.

Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS