cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

Basem S Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
11 of 187

Hi, i got this message and dont know where is the chat section and whether i should wait for a call or i need to intiate it **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ace Contributor
Bakhtiyar Y Member Since: Oct 13, 2016
12 of 187

In e-mail which has been sent to you, there's a link to an open ticket. Go there and communicate with Upwork's support team. They will walk you through the process.

Basem S Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
13 of 187

i did, thanks Smiley Happy

Carol C Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
14 of 187

I got the notification two months ago, I tried to activate it and it didn't work then. Afterwards due sickness I wasn't able to work, and now that I'm back I'm trying again and nothing works and it's impossible to communicate with someone from Upwork to fix it...

I followed all the steps, I get this window and I click and nothing works:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Can some help me please?
I really need to start working on some commission as soon as possible.

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 187

Hi Carol,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly on your support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carol C Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
16 of 187

Hi Bojan for your quick reply,

But I already did before twice and that didn't work.
It appears like "Solved" now and I couldn't leave a message to communicate with your team.

When I select "Chat now" and nothing happened and went again to Upwork Help Center main pagina.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
17 of 187
On one hand they make me look realllll goood. Kinda like hanging out with fat chicks to feel skinny. But then you realize that you're fat compared to hot skinny chicks so wat do.
Vitaly P Member Since: Nov 18, 2016
18 of 187

My account has been suspended too and I have no idea why and what to do

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
19 of 187

Hi Vitaly,

Please refer to the notification email and ticket our team sent you, and use the link to initiate video verification.

Madhawa M Member Since: Nov 21, 2016
20 of 187

I recently joined. My account got suspended a day after but I dont know the reason. I submit one proposal. All the infomation that I have given are true. I would be grate full if you can explain the reason and how to avoid it.

Thank you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS