🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Text doesn't match. Try again!
Page options
Wallis U Community Member

Text doesn't match. Try again!

My partner is trying to sign up to upwork as a freelancer but when he is completing the account information it says the captcha is wrong with this message:

"Text doesn't match. Try again!"

We have tried in different ways but it shows the same message always.

6 REPLIES 6
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Wallis,

Sorry to hear your partner isn't able to sign up. Could he please make sure that he has English selected as a language on his computer and that he types the symbols in the picture correctly? He may also try using a different browser to complete the sign up.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Wallis U Community Member

Hi Valeria, Thanks for your response. We have checked the language and tried with different browsers and computers but it's still showing the same message. I'm attaching 2 screenshots of the captcha we are trying to use and the one showing the error text. He had signed up with the same e-mail adress he is trying to use right now, but by mistake he signed up as a client so he closed that account and we are trying tro create a new one as a freelancer. Could it be possible that the problem is that he can't use that same e-mail though that account was closed?
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Wallis,

Yes that is correct.
We can reopen your partner account and he will be able to open a freelancer account from his closed one, once he has opened a freelancer account we can close his client account.

If you know his email address you can reach out to me via PM(click on my name) and share it with me so that we can reopen his account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Martina O Community Member

Hello. My partner is having the same issue. He wants to create an account. Could somebody help please ?

Thanks

Jo-An B Community Member

Hi Martina,

Thanks for reaching out. If you know your partner's email address you can reach out to me via PM(click on my name) and share it with me so that we can reopen his account.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Martina O Community Member

Hello. My partner has the same issue. He wants to create an upwork account. Thanks for assisting.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths