🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » UpWork's Beta Test
Page options
jawadaslam12
Community Member

UpWork's Beta Test

Since Upwork introduced its Beta Test System, I've been looking at people posting stuff and screaming at Upwork that it's unfair and bla bla bla.

Why do we want everything free, every time?

Why don't we understand that there are also scammers and people who are not that serious and if there is no system to filter them out, people who are serious and UpWork is the only source of earning for them, they may stand in the same line with them?

You just have to spend a few extra connects and help yourself stand out. What you have to do all alone is just to stay active and send the propsoal as the job is posted. 

Always go to the tab "Most Recent" and apply for the jobs that were posted "Seconds ago". Yes, seconds ago and not even minutes ago. This way you can bid for the lowest possible connects as well.

There is no doubt that the market is saturated and a lot of times it happens that you keep sending the proposals and still don't get the job but it does in no way mean that you lose heart and take everything negative.

I got my 3rd job on Upwork and it was after 60 days' consistant effort that the client hired me.

P.S: Mark my words, just stay consiatant and positive and you'd get there.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS....?

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths