1cfa744a

VISA VERIFICATION

Visa verification is not working properly.  tried to verify my visa and it keeps telling me to verify my statement.  And i did.  But I don't have any transactions on my stmt that total $10 or less.  I have transactions that are less than $10 each but together they total more than $10.  What do you recommend I do to complete the verification of my visa process.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia,

Please provide the information by following the steps Petra mentioned and let us know if you need further assistance.

Untitled

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r

@Claudia D wrote:

Visa verification is not working properly.  tried to verify my visa and it keeps telling me to verify my statement.  And i did.  But I don't have any transactions on my stmt that total $10 or less.  I have transactions that are less than $10 each but together they total more than $10.  What do you recommend I do to complete the verification of my visa process.

Take a look at the actual words next to the amounts, which should also name the US $ amounts in the description.

The two small charges add up to exactly $ 10 (US) so as long as you can identify one you know what the other one is as it's $ 10 minus whatever the first one was.

I just finished a job but find out that I can't withdraw money from Visa even tho i set it up on my account. What are the options?

Hi Abid,

That's correct a credit card can be used as a billing method but can't be used as a withdrawal method. To see available withdrawal options, you can go to your Settings> Get Paid> Add a Payment Method. You can also check out this help article for more information about Payment Options.

~ Valeria
Upwork
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia,

Please provide the information by following the steps Petra mentioned and let us know if you need further assistance.

Untitled