🐈
» Forums » Support » Account balance Negative
Page options
6372fd77
Community Member

Account balance Negative

My account has negative balance after upwork did a refund without my knowledge. Now that I was supposed to receive my first pay from a new client, it was deducted to the negative balance only. Is there any way that I can still dispute this with upwork? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karlo,

I'm sorry to learn that you're issue hasn't been resolved yet. However, it looks like the team has provided you with more information about your case. They have also given you instructions on this ticket on how to proceed if you have questions or need further assistance.

I took the liberty of submitting a follow-up to the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update on this page and on your email momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karlo,

I'm sorry to learn about this experience. I can see that you've been communicating with the team through a support ticket regarding your concern. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that open ticket so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6372fd77
Community Member

They are not even responding and they just close the tickets that I am opening without proper resolution

Karlo M wrote:

They are not even responding and they just close the tickets that I am opening without proper resolution

Keep writing about the latest ticket. If I remember correctly, it can be reopened?
I'll bookmark your post to see if a moderator can tell you more.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karlo,

I'm sorry to learn that you're issue hasn't been resolved yet. However, it looks like the team has provided you with more information about your case. They have also given you instructions on this ticket on how to proceed if you have questions or need further assistance.

I took the liberty of submitting a follow-up to the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update on this page and on your email momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Karlo, yes file a dispute ticket and Upwork investigate if the refund should have occured. Thanks!

William T C wrote:

Hey Karlo, yes file a dispute ticket and Upwork investigate if the refund should have occured. Thanks!

He already has an open ticket.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths