🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't find contract on desktop app
Page options
anlstb
Community Member

Can't find contract on desktop app

I've tried signing in and out multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times as well, but my new hourly contract still isn't showing on the desktop app. I was supposed to start earlier today but haven't been able to turn my time tracker.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the cause of the issue you experienced and it is now fixed. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
sehven
Community Member

Help! 

Adding manual time on other jobs work. Only on the new one it "add manual time" window doesn't popup

Manual Time is allowed in the project, the start date was on the same day but a few hours later from accepting the contract.

What I tried:
1. clearing browser history cache
2. Tried on other browser

3.  I also tried adding manual time again after the set start date is the same with client's time zone. 

Thanks

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm the job title that you are trying to add Manual time?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sehven
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Job title is "Create Book Front Cover, using existing template"

Thank you,
Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
sehven
Community Member

Thank you Andrea.

sehven
Community Member

Anyone? 

nicoleintal
Community Member

Hi,

I was hired yesterday with an hourly contract and I already accepted the offer but it was marked pending and should start today (May 5th, 2022). When I log in, I can't add manual hours nor see it on my Upwork Time Tracker to log my hours. 

When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 5 UTC/Client's Time/My time.

Can you help me figure out what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Never happened with me before. Hopefully someone from Upwork Team is here soon to help you.

Hi Nicole,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you, Andrea! Hoping to hear from them soon.

odil-gfx
Community Member

Hi there 

For some reasons I am having the same issue with - pending: contract  starts May 5-

While  today is 6th of May

it is still showing pending and I can't find the contract on the desktop app either.

Which means I can't get started with the project and the client have already sent the necessary documents needed to get started.

help!!

Hi Ilori,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about this delay. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am facing same issue 

6246faa8
Community Member

Hi, I was hired yesterday with an hourly contract and I already accepted the offer but it was marked pending and should start today (May 5th, 2022). When I log in, I can't add manual hours nor see it on my Upwork Time Tracker to log my hours. When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 5 UTC/Client's Time/My time. Can you help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you for your help!

Hi Ahmed,

I checked but wasn't able to see the contract as pending. Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

~Andrea
Upwork
6246faa8
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 
It is still in pending and it is not showing in my upwork tracker

6246faa8_0-1651764524056.png

Thanks for following up, Ahmed. It looks like you were able to submit a support ticket directly with our team. Please allow some time for them to review and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
6246faa8
Community Member

Thank you, Hopefully soon, since i will be starting today 

AndreaG

Hi Anne,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, 

I have the same issue. I accepted an offer last May 3, but I cannot find the contract in Upwork tracker. When I checked in my dashboard, it says "Pending: Contract starts May 5". I already started working today, but still the same. Is this a known issue?

5bb3c6de
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I am having the same issue. Contract start date was 5th May but it still shows as pending. I cannot find the contract on my desktop app to track the time. Please help. I need to get started with the work. 

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your message.  I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.    

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
marissericafort
Community Member

I accepted an offer last May 3, however, the status of my contract says "Pending: Contract starts May 5". It's already May 6 and started with the job, and yet I can't still use the Upwork tracker becase the new contract is not showing there. What to do? Thanks.

Hi Marisse,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
roxannepalis10
Community Member

Hi,

I was hired yesterday with an hourly contract and I already accepted the offer but it was marked pending and should start today (May 5th, 2022). When I log in, I can't add manual hours nor see it on my Upwork Time Tracker to log my hours. 

When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 5 UTC/Client's Time/My time.

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 10 UTC/Client's Time/My time.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Roxanne,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The status is pending since you have not logged any time yet. Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts are not listed on the app after you have done troubleshooting you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate them further. The steps for submitting a ticket from the app are in the guide above as well.

I hope this helps!

~ AJ
Upwork
shunahmae10
Community Member

I am having the same issue. When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 07". It's already May 25 UTC/Client's Time/My time. 

Hi Shunah Mae,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you've been communicating with the team handling your case and a support ticket has been created. Please continue communicating through that support ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the cause of the issue you experienced and it is now fixed. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths