🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract disappeared from time tracker and fr...
Page options
mdugganuro
Community Member

Contract disappeared from time tracker and from my profile, but still shows up on overview

Super weird. I'm currently unable to log hours, due to the contract disappearing. It's not just from my pc app (yes, I've tried refreshing and exiting/restartinig), but also from my upwork website account! The contract is totally gone. It's not as though the site says the contract was ended. No, it's like it wasn't ever there. There is one strange exception. I go to "overview" the contract shows up like normal. And when I try to click on it, I'm taken to a "failure to load" page. I've tried on multiple different browsers. Logged out and in a few times. I haven't cleared the cache on the app. Interestingly right before this happened, the app lost connection with the internet. (My connection might have been tenuous as my backup software was running in the background and using up bandwith).

This contract is currently my primary source of income. It'd be a pretty cruddy break if that project got cancelled somehow. I'm hoping this is some kind of technical issue.

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Martin,

By default, only active, hourly contracts will appear in your list for time-tracking purposes. You can check your contract status here. If the contract is paused, has ended, or hasn’t started yet, you can’t log time to it. If the start date is in the future, it will activate that day at UTC 00:00 (not your local time).

If the contract is active but still isn’t available in the app, it most likely recently changed its status. You can force a refresh of your contract list by selecting the refresh icon here in the Upwork desktop app. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
amandaaudrey13
Community Member

This problem also occurred to me and it's frustrating when I can't finish my work on time due to this problem. Please help to resolve this problem.

Hi Amanda,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your contract. Could you please confirm if you have already tried the troubleshooting steps suggested above by Arjay?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
inigo_monzon
Community Member

I'm also experiencing the same problem. I have tried the suggestions provided above but none of them worked. Also, my client confirmed that I still have an active contract with him on Upwork, so this definitely means the problem is on Upwork's side. I hope this gets resolved soon since I'm about to miss two days' worth of work because of this issue. 

Hi Carlo Inigo,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this as well. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths