🐈
» Groups » Upwork Helps » Forum » Have all Russian freelancers stopped receivin...
Page options
fedkirill
Community Member

Have all Russian freelancers stopped receiving interview invitations?

Hello! The support button no longer pops up, and if it does, it disappears when I click it on my PC and in the browser on my mobile. Why?
And the second question: I'm in Russia and due to recent events I stopped receiving invitations to interviews. I previously got two or three interviews a day. Can I write in the title of my profile "No war! Glory to Ukraine!" or something else like that?
Not all Russians support Putin's war.
Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
colettelewis
Community Member

The support button should work. However, invites may dwindle because of the war. But as you can still communicate with Upwork this is something. If you don't support Putin's war, then do something about it. You are young. Be brave enough to object. 

fedkirill
Community Member

Hello! How do I call a live support consultant? What phrase lets the robot know that I need a live operator? No matter what I have written up to this point, the robot sends me to the community.
Thank you.

Good news:
You don't need to use Upwork Chat, and you don't need to use the bot.

You may ask your question right here in the Community Forum.

What is your question?

Thanks, but my question has already been removed from the community, so I want to ask support.

That's all the robot gives me.

2022-03-07_00-45-11.png

esadr
Community Member

Type in chat: talk to a human

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kirill,

Apologies for the late response. I'm following up to clarify that your earlier post hasn't been removed and is still available. I merged your new post to the earlier thread.

Regarding your concern with contacting Customer Support, in addition to what others already shared please note that you can follow up on your recent support ticket and continue the conversation there. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you.  I'm in Russia and due to recent events I stopped receiving invitations to interviews. I previously got two or three interviews a day. Can I write in the title of my profile "No war! Glory to Ukraine!" or something else like that?
Not all Russians support Putin's war.