🐈
» Forums » Agencies » ACCOUNT SUSPENDED - NO RESPONSE FROM UPWORK T...
Page options
ambikathakur25
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED - NO RESPONSE FROM UPWORK TEAM SINCE 10 DAYS

Hello, 

One of my colleagues account has been suspended and last he submitted his ID for verification  was on Friday - 3rd of June 2022.

His Account Email ID - **Edited for Community Guidelines**(He is not even able to login in order to submit his problem to the chat support team or even update his clients)

Recent Ticket: #35466547 (When he raised request again on a new email apart from previous email trails)

First Ticket Number: #35253306 (When account got suspended)

His clients are pissed, there has been no income for him since the issue was raised (roughly 15-20 days) and there has been no response on initial email trail (ticket number #35253306since last 10-12 days. 

It is my humble request that please look into this and fix the account verification issue for **Edited for Community Guidelines**.  

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ambika,

I reached out to the team handling those tickets. Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another user’s account which we hope you understand. Moving forward, please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and or update their support ticket. We ask for your patience as the tickets are attended to in the order that they were received.

You can direct them to Upwork's social media profiles below. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, 

As I mentioned, no one is responding to his emails as well. 

Main Motive of me connecting here on his behalf is to request a speedy response over the emails only that he has shared. 

I would request you to please check the tickets again as he is the only person who is interacting over the emails from the registered emailID only, but unfortunately, no one has responded to his emails in a while as mentioned in my previous message. 

I will ask him to connect over the social channels if possible but getting a response over the emails that he has shared would be highly appreciateble.

I am not looking for any updates and I understand the security concerns, my only request is to check his emails and ask the concerned person to respond back to him over the emails - that would be really really helpful. 

OR Verify the profile documents that he has submitted on last Friday (5 days ago)

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths