🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Add manual time to agency free lancer
Page options
romanovproduce
Community Member

Add manual time to agency free lancer

Hello,

We need to add manual time to our agency free lancer, because time tracker don't track time when video is rendering. But I don't see this button in free-lancer's diary as an agency owner, and free-lancer says that this button inactive when she try to push it. Our contract allow add manual time. Please help to solve the problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Petr,

Thanks for confirming the contract. I checked and it does look like manual time is allowed and the freelancer should be able to add it by going to My Jobs > Work Diary, on her account. In order for the save button to be active, however, she needs to make sure to add a memo as it's required. Please note, only the freelancer on the contract is allowed to track or add manual time and she will not be able to add to the previous work week since it's already closed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petr,

Manual time can't be added for the previous week if the freelancer review period ended. The freelancer review period runs Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC (the review period ended a bit more than an hour ago). Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

On last week it was the same, the button was inactive.

Hi Petr,

If the manual time is enabled, you should be able to add it before the review period ends. Could you please send us the contract ID so that we can take a look?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandr,

Here is ID 25823437

Hi Petr,

Thanks for confirming the contract. I checked and it does look like manual time is allowed and the freelancer should be able to add it by going to My Jobs > Work Diary, on her account. In order for the save button to be active, however, she needs to make sure to add a memo as it's required. Please note, only the freelancer on the contract is allowed to track or add manual time and she will not be able to add to the previous work week since it's already closed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for reply, we have found the button.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths