🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How does one apply to join an agency?
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091

Olayinka,

To join an Upwork agency, a freelancer must first create an account and become approved by Upwork. Once the account is approved, the freelancer can start applying for job postings in their relevant field. Freelancers will be asked to fill out an application when applying for an agency opening. After that, the agency may reach out to the freelancer with additional questions and information about the position. The freelancer will then be asked to accept or decline the offer from the agency. Have a great day!

I recently created an account with Upwork in order to secure jobs, how does the account approval work?? Plssss heeelllppp

how to announce an agency opening? if I am open to accept somebody as my agency member?

3a8fced0
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new on Upwork. Any guidance connecting to an Agency of Accounting professionals?

If you like to operate an Agency Account then you can Connect Otherwise you can keep an Individual freelancer account. Thanks for the Topic.

Mainul Islam
6f71b509
Community Member

Hi 
I have an Upwork agency https://www.upwork.com/ag/sbparalegal/

I am having issues getting freelancers to join because the rules are that freelancers must not have any open proposals they've sent out. 

If there are any freelancers out there that do legal writing, research or document services - and do not have open proposals sent out, please let me know so I can add you to my agency.

Thanks

Shannon

Available.

I'm an Architect and License Master Plumber  with experience in architecture. designs and modeling with 5 years of experience in:

*Professional and fast 2D/3D drawings and visualizations

*Photorealistic renders and walkthrough videos

*Experience in projects of residential, commercial and cultural buildings

*Experience in architecture and interior design jobs

*Extensive experience and deep interest in working with several software 3ds Max, Corona Renderer, Sketchup, Enscape, Archicad, Autocad, Adobe Suite and Lumion

*24/7 communication: You will always be aware of the project process with updates

*Someone who cares about bringing high quality and value to what she does as a job

Hello, Shannon. I´m available. 

Hi, shannon

I'm very excited and interested in working with you.

prempalsingh
Community Member

I'm ready to join an agency as a digital marketing assistant freelancer or want to be a partner in SEO projects. Any agency looking for SEO assistance, hire me.

Thanks

Hi Prempal,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sheyna730
Community Member

Hello, everyone! I am looking for an agency to work with. I am into e-commerce and administrative task. Let's connect!

ca307adb
Community Member

Hi peeps! I'm looking for a client newbie here! Anyone who can refer me now is highly appreciated, 

I can work anytime based on job offer or suggestion will be accepted. 

I am very fast learner,multi-tasking,passionate and consistent with my job to finish it clearly and very professional. Anyways I'm from PH 

Beginner and Breadwinner ❤️

sijalnaqvi
Community Member

Hello Valeria!

sijalnaqvi
Community Member

Hello,

I am an experienced logo designer, brand identity expert and graphic designer. I want to join an agency to have more opportunities.

Please have a look my portfolio and If would you like it, just ADD ME IN YOUR AGENCY OR NETWORK.

Best Regards

Sijal 🙂

8769fbcb
Community Member

Hi, I'm a UX/UI designer, product and marketing designer and game artist with 4 years of experience in creating engaging and immersive user experiences for all kinds of platforms. I'm always eager to learn new tools and techniques to improve my craft and deliver high-quality products. I'm looking forward to collaborating with agencies and other freelancers. 

My portfolio:

Product and graphic design: https://www.behance.net/nadejdakarp

Game art: https://www.artstation.com/nadia-karp

56c1d2ae
Community Member

Hi ,
I am an experienced Illustrator, Concept artist and designer. I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you 

visrutnavadiya
Community Member

I am also looking forward to joining an agency.

934d9b6f
Community Member

I am video editor & motion graphics designer,I already completed jobs in upwork.I would like to show my portfolio with reviews and join to an agency where I can get more works, I am quite good and responsive but I do not know how to do it here on Upwork. I appreciate any kind of help! Have a nice day.

kodatisirisha
Community Member

Hi,

Though joined in 2018 I've been inactive all these years. As of today, I'm new to upwork and want to join an agency. I'm based in India and working in an Indian digital marketing agency since 2018. Can i know how to join the agency?

angelbach
Community Member

Hello, I'm a graphic Designer with 7 years of experience, experienced with social media,web, video,apps, email,print and more, I want to join an agency.

dc519e5d
Community Member

Hello, my name is Dimitris, and I am currently looking for someone to help me with all the work I am getting on Upwork.

I am a web developer/ designer, I specialize in WordPress websites and e-shops and I am using Elementor and Elementor pro together with jet engine to build all of my clients' websites.

If you are interested and want to boost your Upwork profile, please reply to this thread.
I will be picking some of you, to have a nice chill google meet call so we can discuss everything more privately.

I am looking forward to meeting you🙏💜

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths