🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Owner JSS
Page options
xdzain461
Community Member

Agency Owner JSS

Hey there, I have started a brand new agency on Upwork, now I have three questions :

1- I have a JSS of 94 on my profile, my agency is not eligible for JSS. As the agency owner have the same JSS as the agency, Will my current JSS be removed?

2- When my agency will have a JSS, then my profile JSS won't matter at all?

3-  Will the contracts on Agency Profile on which I was hired to be visible to my Freelancer's profile and will the agency's earnings be added to my freelancer's earning?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Zain,

1. If a freelancer or agency owner is exclusive to an agency, the agency's JSS will be shown on the profile rather than an individual rating. 

If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the Agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your Freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and is calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency.

2. The agency job success score is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score.

3. When an agency member completes a contract under the agency, it will show on both the freelancer's and the agency's profile in the Work History section.

You can learn more in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Zain,

1. If a freelancer or agency owner is exclusive to an agency, the agency's JSS will be shown on the profile rather than an individual rating. 

If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the Agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your Freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and is calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency.

2. The agency job success score is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score.

3. When an agency member completes a contract under the agency, it will show on both the freelancer's and the agency's profile in the Work History section.

You can learn more in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne, for your response, It is really helpful.

One last question I have :

Can an Agency owner be non-exclusive so he can have its own JSS on profile separate to the agency's JSS?

Hi Zain,

An agency owner can be non-exclusive, yes. Also, as long as you have enough contract history, you will have your JSS listed in your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Aleksandar,

I have gone through an article of Upwork where it is stated that "Agency Owner and Exclusive Agency Members" will have the JSS associated to the agency.

I am a Non-exclusive member but Owner of the Agency, I already have a JSS (94) on my profile but when my agency will have enough contract history, Being a non-exclusive owner of the agency wiill my JSS be same as Agency JSS or my JSS will be separate from the agency?

If my JSS will be the same as the Agency, Is there any way that I can have a separate JSS?

It would be helpful If you clear my confusion,

Thanks 

Hi Zain,

Freelancer and agency profiles are different profiles. Since you`re a non-exclusive member your profiles JSS will be separated. 
Your freelancer profile JSS will be calculated on contracts under your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the clarifying  🙂

umairch7
Community Member

Thanks for the reply it is really helpfull ...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths