🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency and I simply want to post a job under ...
Page options
jackfrostdesign
Community Member

Agency and I simply want to post a job under my current account.

I am an Agency and I simply want to post a job under my current account.   Your chat bot says, go to Find Work and Post a Job…but my menu does not show Post a Job.  WHY?

I am following this exact process...

To post a job using your existing freelance or agency account, please follow these steps:

Click on the "Find Work" tab in the top navigation menu.

Select "Post a Job" from the dropdown menu.

Fill in the details of your job posting, including the title, description, skills required, and any other relevant information.

Choose whether you want to hire a freelancer or an agency for the job.

Set your budget and project duration.

Review your job posting and make any necessary edits.

Click on the "Post Job" button to publish your job.

Once your job is posted, freelancers or agencies who are interested and qualified for the job will be able to submit their proposals to you. You can then review their proposals, interview candidates if needed, and select the best fit for your project.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Cynthia,

I took a closer look at the screenshot you've shared and confirmed that you're logged in to a freelancer account. This is why you don't have the option to post a job. However, the account you're using to post here in the Community is a client profile and has the option to post a job by going to Jobs> Post a job. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Please be aware that users are only allowed to have one account and having multiple ones is a violation of Upwork's TOS. Don't worry, if you wish to be a client and a freelancer on Upwork, you definitely can! Please check this help article for more information about the process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths