🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't Upload Cover Image for Portfolio
Page options
1d24c396
Community Member

Can't Upload Cover Image for Portfolio

I was only able to upload one image successfully. For other projects, they look as if they were uploaded at first (no error messages), but when I return to the main portfolio page, I can' see anything. When I return to the project tab, I can only see a file icon (please look at the screenshot attached). It's been like that for 4 days. I tried different images, different browsers, and even different computers, as well as the mobile app. No dice. Could you please fix that?

//I was also unable to attach any image files to this post, trying 3 different image types which are all said to be supported. Does upwork have some kind of ongoing issue with its upload system?

Anyway, this is my error: https://ibb.co/KwXbwPD

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Yury,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a0a40a6f
Community Member

Hi Nikola i have question i have the same problem i tryed everything here u writed and i still can't

a0a40a6f
Community Member

Hi Andrej,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you are trying to upload a profile picture or portfolio image? This thread is about uploading an image for a portfolio but your screenshot shows an error while uploading a profile picture.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths