🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't withdraw Submitted proposal
Page options
f9eae706
Community Member

Can't withdraw Submitted proposal

Submitted proposal was deleted from upwork, but they are still in my Submitted proposal  and i can't withdraw them. How to solve this problem?

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Karina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Karina,

I can see two archived proposals on your account but there are no active proposals at all. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

I cleared cookies and restarted from another web browser, it didn't help

Hi Karina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
db127d49
Community Member

I am also having this issue as I would like to close my account as well. 

db127d49
Community Member

Hi Karinka. Has anyone helped you with this issue? I'm having the same problem. 

Hi Nya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths