🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Isuues in my Billing Method
Page options
cae3f06a
Community Member

Isuues in my Billing Method

I used my visa debit card many times for buying a connects but it's doesn't work. I can try many cards but it doesn't work what can I do about this? I need proper solutions.

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Addly,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with adding your card. I checked and see that your card was rejected due to insufficient permission to complete the transaction. Could you please check with your card issuing bank for the necessary permissions for international transactions? 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
cae3f06a
Community Member

Thank you pradeep. I tried to use many cards but It's not working?

Hi Addly,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You....

My billing method is not working I can try to add many debit cards. But all the cards is declined Yesterday I ask my request to Upwork. Here not responding to anyone. I need resolution because many projects are waiting for payment.

So Please give a quick solution to me 

Hi Addly,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and is waiting on your response back. You can access your tickets on this Link and follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fa296c16
Community Member

Just got the error while creating milstone for the developer, (We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.) please help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths