🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Cannot enter Canadian Postcode as it says onl...
Page options
deepakuppal
Community Member

Cannot enter Canadian Postcode as it says only numeric allowed

Hi,

I am trying to change my country from India to Canada  on upwork agency profile as I just moved in here.  But when I click on edit agency profile and click on edit location and enter Canada in country, its giving me a error while entering my postcode and says only numeric allowed. But in Canada British Columbia we have Alpha numeric postcodes.

Can anyone please help me to fix it?

Regards,

Tejinder Uppal

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Tejinder Singh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked and I can see that you've successfully added your address to your profile. I took a closer look at the screenshot you shared and It looks like you'd typed in an incorrect postal code which is why you had the error. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
deepakuppal
Community Member

Hey Arjay, 

Thanks for replying and yes, you are right, In my profile I have already updated. But in the above thread, I was talking about my agency profile:
Here is the link: https://www.upwork.com/agencies/1210472598311858176/
And I have tried every possible combination like V2T6A8, V2T 6A8 etc but its not working because its having alphabets in postal code and upwork is giving a error that only numeric is allowed. And its when I am changing my agency location.

~ Tejinder Uppal

Hi Tejinder Singh,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I can see that you've already communicated with the team about your concern via email and a support ticket has been set up as well. They have provided you with more information and instructions on how to proceed on this page. Feel free to coordinate with the team through that ticket and they surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths