🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Cant invite people to my message chat gro...
Page options
BALAJI C Community Member

Cant invite people to my message chat group

Hi.. I am having Codebotics agency. Now i created one group message chat. I am trying to invite people to group. But those people are not added to group. What is the reason? Are having any contract for those people?
5 REPLIES 5
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Balaji, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. Does it happen after you try basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your cookies or using a different browser?

~ Avery

I can invite by using both email and name but it is not added to group message chat..

Hi Balaji, 

Could you please confirm if you are adding users to the room that are already part of your agency? 

Please also try creating a room with people from your agency already, and try the "Add people" button to see if this will resolve your issue.

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 3.04.41 PM.png

~ Avery

Thanks. yes.. I can add people to room under my Codebotics agency. But i cant do same in my personal profile(BALAJI C). Why?

Hi BALAJI, 

You will only be able to add your agency freelancers in a message room in the agency context of your account. In your freelancer account, which is an individual account, you will not be able to add them in a message room. 

Let me know if you have other questions. 

~ Avery
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths