🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Customer support
Page options
jade-rene
Community Member

Customer support

Hello,

I would like to know if someone can help me to contact an agency and if this will allow me to find assignments.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
655be748
Community Member

Thanks Jenny:

I am having agency. You can join it. In case of your related thing we can forward things to you.

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/1659142272213975040/

You can explore more from our agency, where you can fit.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
655be748
Community Member

Thanks Jenny:

I am having agency. You can join it. In case of your related thing we can forward things to you.

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/1659142272213975040/

You can explore more from our agency, where you can fit.

Thanks.

Sir can you tell if you know customer support number to talk personally as I got cheated by someone. He told me to do work. But he did not paid me. 

Hello Karra,

I checked the job post you were referring to, and it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please remember that communicating outside of Upwork before a contract starts is a violation of the Terms of Service. Additionally, it would be best not to start working on a project until a contract is in place, as this is an essential requirement to qualify for Payment Protection

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork, and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you'd like to report a violation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jade-rene
Community Member

Thank you 🙂

Thanks.

ac602dd3
Community Member

Can you tell me how can I support to manager. 

ezgobz
Community Member

I have an issue with one of my freelancers. There is no way I can even find an email to get in touch with the customer support. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Michael,

Could you please share more details about the issue you're experiencing with a freelancer? We'll have your report reviewed and assist you accordingly with your concerns. We're looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths