🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Help regarding adding team members in agency
Page options
2da54c0d
Community Member

Help regarding adding team members in agency

Hello,

I have an agency, I have 4/5 people working under me. I want to add them as members in my team under my agency. But I can't do it as the option to add/invite member is disabled for me.

How to unlock the option and can anybody help me add my team members under my Agency? I am using Upwork Basic account.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Suvra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You would have to upgrade your membership to Agency Plus in order to be able to add team members to your agency. You may check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie,

So there's no way to add team members without agency plus? I mean with basic account can't add team members?

Hi Suvra,

Yes, you would need to upgrade to Agency Plus from the Basic plan to add team members to your agency. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

How much it would cost for Agency Plus? any price comparison chart?

Hi Suvra,

Thank you for your message. You can upgrade to the Agency Plus plan for $20.00 (USD) per month which gives access to build a team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e441b713
Community Member

I have an agency plus profile and getting errors like invitation hasn't been sent as user has active job applications and user has active assignments or offers. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue and send invite to people so that they could join my company profile on upwork. 

e441b713
Community Member

I have an agency plus profile and getting errors like invitation hasn't been sent as user has active job applications and user has active assignments or offers. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue and send invite to people so that they could join my company profile on upwork. 

Hi Ganesh,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths