🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Hi everyone!
Page options
5ef86e05
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I hope this letter finds you well. We are a new freelancing team here, trying to do small projects through our startup. Can anyone tell us if feedback really helps a profile to boost up? Should I ask my client for feedback?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zaid71
Community Member

Yes, It will help you to boost your profile, Also clients reviews are very much usefull when other client visit your profile. so try to gather review on each and every job

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
zaid71
Community Member

Yes, It will help you to boost your profile, Also clients reviews are very much usefull when other client visit your profile. so try to gather review on each and every job

5ef86e05
Community Member

sometimes clients do not give review and just leave. will that affect my profile? is it possible to ask review from client after the contract end?

2d3bf3c8
Community Member

Thaz ok

romysmera
Community Member

Getting feedback from clients can definitely help boost your profile. Positive feedback from satisfied clients showcases your skills and experiences to potential clients, making you a more attractive choice.

zansari
Community Member

Positive feedback on your Upwork profile significantly enhances your success on the platform.

It builds credibility, showing potential clients that you are reliable and capable of delivering quality work.

This improves your Job Success Score (JSS), making you more attractive to clients and increasing your chances of being hired.

Profiles with high ratings and positive feedback are more likely to be featured in search results, boosting your visibility.

Consistent positive feedback establishes a strong reputation, leading to more job invitations and repeat clients

Ultimately, positive reviews build trust with new clients, reassuring them that you are a dependable freelancer.

Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths