🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Is there any way to migrate an old Agency acc...
Page options
daf0eec7
Community Member

Is there any way to migrate an old Agency account (Projects and Testimonials) to new Agency account?

I had an agency account with thousands of hours and a lot of projects, but we paussed the work for a while and now we opened a new agency account a resumed working but we had to use a new name for the agency, is there any way we can transfer the old projects and hours and testmonials to the newly created agency? 

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Waleed,

Could you please confirm if the Agency was closed? Please know that it is not possible to transfer an agency's history to another. That said, if the agency was closed we can reopen it for you.

~Andrea
Upwork
daf0eec7
Community Member

Yes the Agency was closed. I will check with the owner of the Agency if we can do this and return back to you. Also if you can send more details about re-opening the agency i would be glad. Thanks

Of course, Waleed! The agency owner can reach out to our support team directly so they can assist with reopening the Agency. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths