🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Leave Agency
Page options
prajapati-ajay
Community Member

Leave Agency

Hello Upwork Team,

I want to leave the agency But when I click on the button I got an error: https://prnt.sc/5zgCYhGgUc3Y

Can you please help me out to leave the agency?

Waiting for your reply!

Thanks,
Ajay

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile is set as an exclusive agency member and there is an offer pending your agency manager's approval. By default, being an exclusive member, all proposals, contracts, earnings and etc are branded to your agency. This means that when you have decided to leave the agency, all fields associated with the agency should be closed in order for you to leave including all proposals, any new offers and the contract that you are currently working on. Could you please try again after closing all active proposals and offers? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Our agency of business manager account is suspended. In my account, pending offers or new offers are accepted by only the business manager But the business manager account will not activate. so can you please let me know another way so I can leave the agency and accepted a pending offer by my end?

Regards,
Ajay

Hi Ajay,

I can see that you have reached out to our team about this concern. It looks like someone from our team has replied to your ticket to provide more information. You can check the information shared by the agent here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths