🐈
» Forums » Agencies » My Stats - Incorrect 'Top Rated eligible week...
Page options
shikha_vashisth
Community Member

My Stats - Incorrect 'Top Rated eligible weeks'

I am noticing the discrepancy in the 'Top Rated eligible weeks' in our agency stats. We have 5 business development managers associated with the agency (not individual freelancers). We are about to become a top-rated agency & I have been tracking the 'Top Rated eligible weeks' since we are working hard to get the Top Rated Agency status.

I believe we should have become 'Top Rated Agency' by end of February but for some reason, it's still showing 10 out 16 for one of the agency members & 9 out of 16 for the rest of the agency members.

Until yesterday UpWork was showing 9 out of 16 for one member & 7 out of 16 for other agency members. I noticed that for one member it is only incremented by 1 week although it should have increased by 2 weeks. Can someone please look into this & help? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Deep Shikha,

In order for your Top-Rated eligible weeks to move, your non-eligible weeks should move out of the past 16 weeks. If your Top-rated eligible weeks status has not moved then you may have a non-eligible week in the past 16 weeks. You can check out the example table and FAQ on this Help article.

Thank you.

Pradeep H. 

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Deep Shikha,

In order for your Top-Rated eligible weeks to move, your non-eligible weeks should move out of the past 16 weeks. If your Top-rated eligible weeks status has not moved then you may have a non-eligible week in the past 16 weeks. You can check out the example table and FAQ on this Help article.

Thank you.

Pradeep H. 

Upwork

Hello Pradeep H,

I am facing a similar issue of top-rated weeks not being updated. 

my JSS has been more than 90% for the past consecutive weeks and it has not been updated this week. I don't know if I am wrong somewhere and why it's not updating. I am solo freelancer and not an agency.

Please help. 

Regards,

Karan

Hi Karan,

Thank you for your message. Your non-eligible weeks should drop out of the past 16 weeks for your Top-Rated eligible weeks to increase. If your Top-rated eligible weeks status has not moved then you may have a non-eligible week in the past 16 weeks. You can check out the example table and FAQ in this Help article.

Thank you.

Pradeep H. 

Upwork
prapanjna
Community Member

Hello, 

My stats shows 16 out of 16 top rated eligible weeks since last two weeks but I have not got the top rated badges yet. Am I lacking something? 

Hi Anjana,

Thank you for your message. You need a JSS of 90% and above to earn a Top rated badge. Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths