🐈
» Forums » Agencies » My project hasn't been approved for days now
Page options
3e219536
Community Member

My project hasn't been approved for days now

The projects o submitted have been under review for two days now without being approved, AMD I keep submitting more everyday and it's still not approved. is it how long it takes for ones project to be approved? Or is something wrong with my project?

15 REPLIES 15
3e219536
Community Member

My project has been under review for two days now without being approved, is it how long it takes for ones project to be approved? Or is something wrong with my project?

3e219536
Community Member

How long does it take for one's project to be approved by Upwork? Cus I've submitted a project for more than two days now and it hasn't been approved.

PradeepH

Hi Promzi,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello! Pradeep, I have submitted my project on 19th august 2022, its been 10 days and my project is still under review. Could you please reslove it?

Hi Asif,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
shahin_sarkar
Community Member

I submitted my project catalog 7 days ago but it is still under review. Please help me.

Hi Shahin,

Thank you for your message. I see that you submitted 2 projects on May 30 and June 02. As confirmed earlier, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
lysiweb
Community Member

Hello,
I submitted my projects 21 Jul, 2022 but it is still under review. Please help me.
Thanks 

Hi Apu,

I understand that you are concerned with your projects still pending review. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. You can learn more about it here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
736cca00
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

I need help from you. I have a consultation project. It was approved and after then I edited it as Upwork also suggested me to change the category. Now it shows, "Active In Review" for long days. Would you please review it? Link attached.

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/development-it-md-sarwar-1496564552522014720?ref=project_sha...

a6c404fc
Community Member

i have created 3 projects but there are still under review .it's been 11 days passed for now.i have created 3 projects but there are still under review .it's been 11 days passed for now.

Hi Vimukthi,

Due to the high volume of projects that were submitted for review, our team is currently experiencing delays in processing them. Rest assured that our team is making sure that they review each submission and provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6f62b09e
Community Member

Hello, Joanne i hope you're doing great im sorry to ask you but I submitted my projects on  05 Sep, 2022 

it say's that it may take up to 5 days but it is still under review

.if you can please help me 

Best regards ! 

Hi Bekrawi,

As Joanne mentioned in her reply,  our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6f62b09e
Community Member

Hii Luiggi , 

thanks for responding  ! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths