🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I'm creating a website for my Upwork Agency
Page options
6be34f82
Community Member

I'm creating a website for my Upwork Agency

Hey I will creating a website for my Upwork Agency but i need help 

Can I add an address or contact information to my website? 

If I can't, is there an article showing what I can add?

Thanks 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Ayhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you create a website with work highlights to use as a portfolio, you will be able to share that website on your or your agency's Upwork profile and proposals for the purpose of showcasing previously completed projects. If there is contact information included in an external portfolio like that, it's still okay to share. Just remember to keep all pre-contract communications on Upwork. For more information please see this article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6be34f82
Community Member

Hey can you help me again. I make some edits to my website (I haven't shared it with anyone yet) 

its my portfolio page i added information 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

quality version 

and its contact page 

I added information box everywhere

so every time i make an offer i will just ask them to contact me via upwork,

can i use this website in my offers and profiles? 

thanks 🙂

Hi Ayhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As long as you're not taking the communication outside Upwork prior to a contract starting, you're not violating the ToS. Also, if you wish to share the link to your portfolio, as long as it does not contain any contact info, you should be fine.

~ AJ
Upwork

hi, i need send portfolio for offer, its my portfolio web site but have phone and mail .

I need to send it before my contract beause all customer want portfolio How should I edit my portfolio page?

i'm sure i won't move clients out of upwork, but i can't delete footer on my website because footer standart compulsory

Hi Ayhan,

You can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Note: We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to ask the client to only contact you via Upwork. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6be34f82
Community Member

Thanks dude 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths