🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Payment for Submitted Plagiarized Work
Page options
9e29d01d
Community Member

Payment for Submitted Plagiarized Work

The assigned artist basically submitted plagiarized artwork and what ever might have been her own work was not creative and rejected by my agency's client. I am sensitive that she put in some time but much of the submitted artwork could be found in a 2-minute web search. My instinct is to pay her a portion of the prject for her time, give her a poor review, and move on.

How have you addressed this situation?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll go ahead and escalate this to the correct team for review. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this case. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b76aeb85
Community Member

Sir my client not sending my payment while I work don already within time ,I work for him on Upwork 

Hi Abdur,

I see that you do not have an active contract with a client. Please note that you should not start working on a project until a contract is in place. In addition, I highly recommend you check out this really helpful post from one of our Community members on a list of red flags for possible scams. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths