Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with agency withdrawal?

Highlighted
Amitabh R Member Since: Jul 21, 2015
1 of 2

Hi, 

I initiated two withdrawls to bank account on Feb 26, one from mine and the other from the Agency account, the one from mine got transferred to bank in a day or two, the one that I transferred from the Agency account never came in to our bank account, so I opened a ticket and after 8 days Upwork initiated a trace. The support staff has been awesome and very helpful. It may take 2 to 4 weeks for to get to the bottom of this the support staff mentioned. 

Today again I initiated withdrawl, one from my account and the other from the Agency account. I got the usual mail that the transfer has been processed for withdrawl that I initiated from my personal account, and even the money was there in the bank account in 2 hours. whoa! It usually took 2 to 4 days earlier. 

But the transfer that I initiated from the agency account, I haven't yet got the mail that it has been processed and the money is not there in the bank account yet. I know that, its early, but I'm a bit worried and can't help thinking that it going to be like the last one. Anyone facing the same issue here recently? 

Thanks so much, 
Amitabh

Highlighted
Amitabh R Member Since: Jul 21, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 2

Funds are back in our Upwork account. The bank acted really weird, accepting one transaction and rejecting the other. We are good now. I'll be adding a new bank account to our Upwork profile shortly. 

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS