🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to Add Member to Agency Due to Active ...
Page options
Terry E Community Member

Unable to Add Member to Agency Due to Active Contract - Need Assistance

I tried adding a member to my agency but it states an error that user has an active contract, I have agreed terms with this user so how can i proceed to add the membeI tried adding a member to my agency but it states an error that user has an active contract, I have agreed terms with this user so how can i proceed to add the membeI tried adding a member to my agency but it states an error that user has an active contract, I have agreed terms with this user so how can i proceed to add the member, note the member's contract is 10 hours and is not ending anytime soon.

1 REPLY 1
Ronna P Moderator

Hi Terry,

Thank you for sharing your concern. I'd like to share that this can typically happen if you are adding the freelancer as an exclusive member of your agency. I'd like to clarify that exclusive members work on Upwork exclusively for the agency only. Please know that you also have the option to add the freelancer in your agency as a non-exclusive member if they have active contracts and submitted proposals. You can learn more here

~Ronna
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths