🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Upwork agency ownership
Page options
nithin-deepnet
Community Member

Upwork agency ownership

Hi,

Currently, the payment is receiving directly to my personal account because I'm marked as the owner of the company. I would like to use our company account information instead of my personal account. Kindly guide me with the process. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Nithin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
nithin-deepnet
Community Member

It's not helpful, Our company is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I'm not the legal owner, but I was handling the UpWork account. Is there any chance to change the current owner's name to another? I would like to add the company legal name instead of mine, so we can withdraw the money directly to the company account. Kindly help. You can see the screenshot of our current account details in the attachment. I need to withdraw the account to that account. One account shows my email. But my full name isn’t mentioned anywhere. I can't create a new account because there are running project and the client's feedbacks are in the current account. 

Kindly help!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nithin,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that the last response was not helpful. I see that you have posted the same inquiry via the support ticket and one of our team members has already responded to you. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths