🐈
» Forums » Agencies » bad design
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

bad design

when I switch from freelancer to my agency account it before was directly to find jobs but now it goes to freelancers, what need for? I think it's disappointing agencies like mine are looking for jobs not for freelancers, what did you add that there for? I think you are not creating an intuitive or useful interface now, please think about it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this here. I'm sorry to know that this has inconvenienced you. I have passed along your sentiments with the team so that it can be looked into further. 

ETA: Carlos, I checked this further with the team, and they have shared that this navigation will be updated soon. We do not have an ETA when this will be rolled out, but the team is working to update this. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this here. I'm sorry to know that this has inconvenienced you. I have passed along your sentiments with the team so that it can be looked into further. 

ETA: Carlos, I checked this further with the team, and they have shared that this navigation will be updated soon. We do not have an ETA when this will be rolled out, but the team is working to update this. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths