🐈
» Forums » Agencies » customer service
Page options
06d4da7b
Community Member

customer service

I need to talk with a customer service person about 2 issues. I can not seem to find a way to do that.  I have tried every tab on the platform. 

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Kerri,

I can sense the urgency of your concern. Could you please share with us more information about your account concerns? We'll be more than willing to look into that and assist you accordingly. We're looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Kerri,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We're creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you'll receive.

Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the 'chat with Upwork button'.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send'. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

We would be happy to assist you here in the community, too, so please feel free to share more information so we can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths