Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Plus

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
521 of 534

Hi Zain,

Congratulations! Please allow up to 48 hours for the badge to appear on your profile.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
linatoyiscosmas
Alina N Member Since: Mar 30, 2021
522 of 534

Super proud to be amongst the Top Rated Freelancers here at UpWork Smiley Tongue

amrowalidmo
Amro W Member Since: Aug 4, 2018
523 of 534

I have  met all top rated plus requirements but still did not get the badge. Please help !

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016f50aec043f3dae9

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
524 of 534

Hi Amro,

Top Rated Plus freelancers have a great reputation on Upwork and also have met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months
  • Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback
  • Are not an exclusive agency contractor
  • Maintained Top Rated status

Once you meet all the requirements, the badge will be added to your profile within 72 hours.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pritomd
Pritom D Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
525 of 534

Hello - I am hoping to get Top Rated Plus. For the longest time, I thought (for my niche) a long-term contract was $10K with a given CLIENT. I mean, now I realize it says its right there...Long-Term-CONTRACT; but I didn't give it a second thought.

Well, my client had some questions on changing my pay rate, so they ended up closing contracts and starting a new one with a rate. This has happened long in the past; we're on our 3rd contract (3rd pay raise, really), but I realized that I basically reset my progress to $10K (for accounting/consulting TRP).

I know this was an oversight on my part, but is there some way to combine these contracts, or reopen contract #2 (which was closest to the TRP threshold)?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
526 of 534

Hi Pritom,

The Top Rated Plus freelancers have earned Top Rated status on Upwork and also have met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

*What is considered a large project can vary depending on skill category. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
pritomd
Pritom D Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
527 of 534

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the response; I saw the same in the description for what Top Rated Plus is, and  I understand the requirements for Top-Rated Plus.

For my category, the "large contract" $10,000.

My question was related to the 2nd bullet in your response (which again, is what I already saw on the basic TRP description page) - because I overlooked that this had to be on a single contract (vs. a single client), I basically have "started over" since my client created a new contract when he wanted to give me a new pay rate.

My question is if I can either A) merge contracts, and B) re-open an old contract since the older contract was the "closest" to this $10,000 threshhold.

tomzilla1
Community Guru
Tom Z Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
528 of 534

Anyone know why your profile (even if you have Top Rated Plus/Exp Vet) when someone looks at your profile (in incognito or not logged in/haven't signed up yet) your profile only shows you are Top Rated? It's kind of misleading... potential client may think you are just Top Rated.

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
529 of 534

Exp Vet is shown only to Enterprice clients, pro clients see  Top Rated Plus  and other see Top Rated.

tomzilla1
Community Guru
Tom Z Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
530 of 534

Viacheslav K wrote:

Exp Vet is shown only to Enterprice clients, pro clients see  Top Rated Plus  and other see Top Rated.

You misread my writing bud, wasn't asking about that. Try viewing your own profile using incognito you'll see what I mean (if you are Top Rated Plus and higher).